ABOUT OUR MINISTRY
Holding Hands And Praying At Bible Study Group Meeting In Community Center
By Nikki Navarro
The Women’s Ministry is designed to help women become empowered and heal from all kinds of expressions of oppression, loss, and sorrow. For example, the Women’s Ministry can help you if…
- You’ve ever lost a loved one or experienced dark days of grief, wondering if you carry on without them.
- You’ve ever received a scary diagnosis about a disease or injury and faced the pain and uncertainty of what will happen next.
- You’ve sat the bedside of a dying friend whose life had was cut short from the ravages of cancer or some other deadly disease.
- You’ve been to a funeral for a baby, child, or other close family member, and you’ve watched the sorrow of the others in attendance.
- You’ve been deeply wounded, betrayed, abused, mistreated, and rejected by a partner or lover.
- You’ve ever experienced any extremely difficult situation and have wondered if the anguish and fears you have felt will ever end.
In short, the Ministry is designed to help you through any of these and other oppressive experiences in your life to help you heal by knowing you will get through it, and you will have a caring, supportive community with you to transform yourself and achieve your purpose and fulfillment in life.
We understand that along the way, you may experience great hurt, like passing through a intense fire. But then, consider that like a fire walk over burning coals, where you have the focus and fortitude to know you can do it. For it’s like a purifying bath cleanings your soul of past sorrows and grief, so you come out feeling renewed and restored and ready to attain that happiness you deserve. And often a belief in a divine power can help you heal and make you whole.
I know this is possible because I was stripped of everything in 2015 after an abusive relationship filled with violence followed by a devastating financial collapse in the Great Recession. But then, at the point where I felt utter despair, I found a new hope in a Church that had spiritually mature women elders who lifted me up offered the motherly love that I had lacked throughout my life. And most importantly, I came to feel and accept Gods love for me as a newborn child who was born again. So then I experienced restoration, redemption, and a new personal relationship with God through my newfound faith.
After I went through this healing and transformation, my career took off and my husband and I began a successful new business flipping homes and I resumed my insurance career to a newfound success.
So now, while I love my career, I also have this burning desire to draw on my experience to help women from all the world by empowering them to rise above their limitations, overcome any experiences of oppression, and know that they will find their true purpose in life and attain the happiness and fulfillment they seek.
So now I invite any women who feel the call to join with me and the community of women who are joining together through this ministry to escape any past oppressions and fears and help each other become like shining stars who can glow in the heavens with their new sense of mission, power, and joy.